Please contact us.
For any questions, comments or clarifications, we are at your disposal
Our specialists have the necessary expertise for the following
Types of audits
Thermal energy audit
Complex energy audit
Industrial compressed air audit
You always have the presentation of the audit services offered by Quartz Matrix at a click
In order to identify solutions to reduce energy consumption and costs, our specialists have performed various industrial energy audits targeting installations with the highest potential for energy efficiency. After performing complex measurements / calculations / analyses in the key points of the distribution and consumption system, the identified solutions were materialized in a Plan of measures and actions for increasing the energy efficiency. The companies that have implemented such plans are:
Dedicated specialists for carrying out the industrial energy audit
ANRE authorized legal entity class II complex no. 83/2014 (2017)
4 energy auditors authorized by ANRE
for electric power audit, thermal energy audit and complex energy audit
10 ANRE authorized energy engineers
with II A, II B, III B or IVA grades
2 Energy Managers
authorized by ANRE
2 Doctors in Science
electrical engineering and energy, with 24 years and 17 years experience
2 Leading Scientific Researchers
2 and 3 grade in computer systems, applied electronics and AI with over 10 years of experience
You benefit from a clear image of energy efficiency on energy segments (electric, thermal, compressed air) for the company's internal processes.
The main opportunities to reduce consumption are identified and are recommended the technologies and equipment for implementing these measures.
It is attained a whole and clear image of energy efficiency for the company’s internal processes.
The losses on the input / production, distribution and consumption areas are highlighted
Quantifying energy saving costs.
The categories of measures are economically substantiated, based on the estimated effects and the recovery time of the investment.
Stages of carrying out
Establishing, in agreement with the beneficiary, the contour of the energy balance to be analyzed, focused on the areas with potential for energy efficiency and consumption reduction.
Identification of the main energy flows used (electricity, methane gas, compressed air, water, steam, etc.)
Detailed inspection of all installations subject to audit, in order to establish the degree of wear of the equipment
Identification of the technical characteristics of the main aggregates and installations
Collecting specific data for each type of installation and information, in order to identify the most efficient technical solutions for energy efficiency and reduction of energy consumption
Establishing the diagrams and measuring points where the measuring instruments will be mounted in order to obtain the most accurate information on the condition of the installations and equipment
Energy measurements in the key points of the distribution and consumption system
Calculations and preparation of a real energy balance to highlight the following
- Consumption and wastage diagrams
- List of equipment with operation below standard and wastage areas
- Identification of machines and equipment non-performant energetically and technically
- Highlighting the main opportunities for energy efficiency and intervention to reduce energy consumption in the final product
Contact our specialists and carry out the energy efficiency plan for your company.
Drafting a plan of measures and actions to increase energy efficiency that contains:
- Synthesis of the analysis report with the main energy characteristics attesting the current energy efficiency of the audited installation;
- Detailed presentation of the technical measures packages proposed for energy modernization;
- Input data for the economic analysis of the stipulated technical measures;
- The cost of implementing the stipulated energy efficiency solutions;
- The amortization period of the proposed investment.
What we provide following the industrial energy audit
Defining the contour
The technical characteristics of the main aggregates and installations in the contour
Technological flow scheme
Establishing the reference unit associated with the balance sheet (hour, cycle, year, charge, ton)
Summary presentation of the technological process (technical and economic parameters)
Used measuring devices, technical characteristics and accuracy class
Scheme and measurement points
Balance sheet equation
Calculation of balance sheet components (analytical expressions, calculation formulas)
Balance sheet chart and Sankey diagram
Balance sheet analysis (comparison of useful and wastage components with those achieved in similar processes and installations regarding layout, reception, approval, known internally, externally and in the literature)
Optimized balance sheet
Measures and actions plan to increase energy efficiency
Calculation of the economic efficiency of the main established measures
Impact calculation of the elements on the environment
Keep track of the accounting of electricity flows
Electric power audit benefits
- Measurement of the quantities of active electricity got in in the contour during the reference period;
- Determination of energy losses by calculation, based on power measuring devices, or simultaneous measurement of current, voltage and power factor;
- Determining the amounts of energy usefully absorbed.
Identify the first signs of malfunction
Thermal energy audit
Thermal energy audit benefits
- Masurarea temperaturilor de suprafatã a echipamentelor si conductelor de distributie a agentilor termici, cu camera de termoviziune;
- Checking steam traps, heat exchangers; - Analysis of the flue gases discharged to the chimney in order to establish the quality of the combustion process and the efficiency of fuel use;
- Rapid identification of contact problems with electrical installations (loose screws, improper crimping of cables, the appearance of the oxide layer between the materials that compose the electrical connection, internal flaws of the cables) by tomographic analysis.
Beneficiati de o „radiografie” ampla, clara si realista a consumurile energetice.
Benefits of complex energy audit
- The analysis of energy balances will lead to: locating energy wastage, determining the causes and classifying them as well as establishing the measures to be applied to optimize technical and economic indicators.
- Also, the analysis will highlight all reusable energy resources, highlighting them by energy categories and potentials.
- The central objective of the energy audit is to underlie and quantify, through cost-benefit analysis, feasible solutions to increase energy efficiency.
Industrial compressed air audit
Benefits of industrial compressed air audit:
- Identifying the points where it is possible to intervene to reduce costs and increase loading safety;
- Radiography and analysis of industrial compressed air installations;
- Highlighting the investment costs of the proposed improvement measures and calculations related to their recovery period.
The correct application of the procedures for increasing the energy efficiency implies the in-depth knowing of the specifics of the activity carried out in an established contour. In this respect, for the precise determination of the energy flows entering and departing a given contour, there are used the latest portable measuring and data acquisition equipment. This high-performance equipment offers the possibility to carry out a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the energy supply of the activities carried out in a contour and offers efficient information with the role of identification, location and prevention of problems in energy installations.