Energy efficiency, budget
control and consumption forecasts
QLEAP ENEF is a unitary energy management software that allows you to optimize your consumption and fit your budgets by identifying high consumption points and improving production discipline.
Also, if the cost level of energy bills is variable and difficult to control, an energy monitoring solution helps you negotiate contracts with energy suppliers favourably through accurate consumption forecasts, obtained through the latest Machine Learning technologies, but also develop energy supplier-compliant collaboration and comply with ISO 50001 standard.
ENEF integrates IoT technologies and is an integrated part of Industry 4.0
Pentru a intruni cat mai bine nevoile companiilor, QLEAP ENEF integreaza tehnologii de tip IoT si Industry 4.0. In acest fel, echipamentele „comunica” intre ele, oferind plusvaloare, dinamism si performanta in productie. Printr-o combinatie echilibrata de digitalizare, automatizare a proceselor si acces rapid la informatie, pot aparea schimbari pozitive majore in termeni de eficienta si productivitate, toate acestea intr-un context de business tot mai competitiv si o retea globala interconectata.
ENEF is a practical software application for:
- integrating critical processes from your production with the IoT module
- the use of KPI/OEE indexes, which are very important in production, for the most accurate traceability and visualization of the production process at any time
- interconnection with other software platforms, where data transfer can be bi-directional and fully automated
- digitization and integration of works in Industry 4.0 and later in Industry 5.0, a concept based on AI (artificial intelligence) and Machine Learning module (ML)
- monitoring of compressed air losses, air quality, hydraulic oil quality, vibration monitoring in motors, compressors, pumps, fans etc.
- Data collection and database formation for the history report
- Transmission of this information to the collecting point
- Processing of the data collected
- Generating real-time alarms and checks
- Display of the measured quantities via the human-machine interface and take over configurations and commands
- Generating reports, configurable on user profiles
- Measurement of the quantitative and qualitative parameters at which internal energy consumption and distribution is made
- Measurement of utility consumption (electricity, water, natural gas, compressed air, heat)
- Accessible from any location, via the Internet, as dynamic web pages, by authorized and authenticated users
- Configurable by user type or profile
- Provides the ability to generate reports automatically at programmable intervals
- Provides the possibility of extending the network with the necessary measuring points, with no limitations
- Allows you to organize measurement points in any configuration, by cost centers, production area etc.
- Provides the capability to integrate a variety of sensor types or processes
Real time monitoring solution for
Temperature & humidity
DALI illuminated protocol
Benefits of QLEAP ENEF System
Measurement and monitoring of KPI
- Investment recovery in less than 6 months for electricity and steam and about 1 year for natural gas and compressed air
- Eliminate penalties caused by exceeding of peak load limits
- The possibility of selecting the optimal type of contract and the supplier by generating consumption forecasts; thus, energy can be purchased under the most advantageous conditions
- Technologies selection to reduce the CO2 footprint
- Accurate determination of the energy efficiency of plants/sites or specific areas
Internationally, best known and most used law is ISO 50001: 2018 for energy management, which is based on the effciency cycle: Plan-Do-Check-Act. The ENEF app developed by Quartz Matrix complies with and even exceeds the requirements of this standard. ISO 50001:2018 pentru managementul energiei, ce are la baza ciclul de eficientizare: Planifica-Executa-Masoara-Actioneaza (Plan-Do-Check-Act). Aplicatia QLEAP ENEF este conforma cu cerintele acestei norme.
At the same time, the energy management system supports the implementation of the ISO 50001:2018 standard which in the Law no. 121 of 2014 on energy efficiency specifies in chapter IV, art. 9, paragraph 11, that "economic operators consuming annually more than 1.000 tons of oil equivalent energy and implementing an energy or environmental management system certified in accordance with relevant European or international standards, they are exempted from the development of an energy audit every 4 years."
Law no. 101 of 1 July 2020 to modify and supplement Law no. 372/2005 on the energy performance of buildings - the purpose of this Law is to promote measures to increase the energy performance of buildings, taking into account external climatic and site conditions, interior comfort requirements, of an optimal level, from the point of view of costs and energy performance requirements, as well as for improving the urban aspect of localities.
Energy performance of the building - energy calculated in accordance with the methodology laid down in art. 4 to meet the needs of normal use of the building, needs which include in particular: heating, hot water preparation, cooling, ventilation and lighting.
— Mihaela Forgaciu
„Prin prezenta, Preh Romania S.R.L. isi exprima aprecierea fata de colaborarea cu compania Quartz Matrix.
Colaborarea noastra cu compania Quartz Matrix a inceput in anul 2014 in urma achizitiei softului e-Net pentru monitorizarea consumurilor energetice.
In anul 2021 am hotarat sa facem un pas important: tranzitia la versiunea noua de soft – ENEF. Initial, doar un modul de baza pe toata partea de consumuri energetice, insa in scurt timp am facut un upgrade si pe partea de senzoristica pentru a putea monitoriza temperatura si umiditatea din interiorul halelor de productie, alaturi de un modul de alarmare prin email si SMS, foarte important in cazul in care sunt depasite pragurile setate in zonele critice. Recent, am extins softul prin integrarea unor senzori de presiune corelati cu electrovane care pastreaza presiunea in retea in limitele stabilite pentru o buna functionare.
ENEF, softul pentru management energetic, ne-a ajutat sa monitorizam consumurile de energie si sa analizam in detaliu zonele de consum, sa realizam si sa transmitem raportarile catre DEE – ANRE/ME si sa fundamentam deciziile de interventie, astfel incat sa putem reduce consumurile inutile. In plus, cu ajutorul softului ENEF putem monitoriza indeaproape zonele critice unde trebuie pastrate anumite conditii (T&H), prin care ne asiguram ca parametrii procesului de productie sunt respectati, si avem posibilitatea de a asigura protectia instalatiilor si reducerea downtime-ului prin interventia rapida in caz de alarma sau defect.
In concluzie, recomandam compania Quartz Matrix ca fiind un colaborator profesionist si de incredere pentru orice companie cu care va relationa.”
Aplicatia QLEAP ENEF a fost dezvoltata integral de catre departamentul de Cercetare-Dezvoltare al companiei Quartz Matrix si poate fi configurata in functie de specificul si de nevoile clientului.
Contact our specialists and carry out the energy efficiency plan for your company.
QLEAP ENEF eficientizeaza activitatea departamentelor
What do you get throug energy management?
Monitoring energy consumption through European POIM funds at Infopress Group
For several years, the company has been considering the implementation of an energy consumption monitoring system in order to reduce the costs of electricity, natural gas and compressed air consumed for nothing or lost at the enterprise level.
Power consumption monitoring with ENEF
The customer needed a system that would provide him with real-time data on electricity consumption, so that he would know exactly how the energy cost represents in the production cost.